Who Am I… In Christ? Part 2
1 John 3:2 – Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be : but we know that, when he shall appear , we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is .
- I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16)
- I can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13)
- I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23)
- I am a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I am a spirit being alive to God (Romans 6:11;1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions (James 1:22,25)
- I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me (Romans 8:37)
- I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11)
- I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3-4)
- I am an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- I am the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own (1 Corinthians 6:19)
- I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13)
- I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14)
- I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12)
- For God has not given us (me) a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
- If you can meditate on these truths as revealed in God’s word, you would never be muddled up inside about whom/who we really are. The word of God should be our reality.
For further study:
1 John 4:17
Personal declaration for the day:
I am Jesus Christ personified. As he is so am I in this world
Questions for you to reflect on:
When people meet you who should the find?
When people meet you, who do they find?