1. It is a real place created by God.
2. It has a geographic location.
3. It is the throne and habitation of God.
4. Jesus has prepared a place for you in heaven.
5. Heaven is meant to be enjoyed from now onwards.
Matthew 6: 9-13.
6. Going to heaven and becoming a carrier of Heaven’s atmosphere is a choice.
John 1:12 -12.
WHO ARE THE CANDIDATES OF HEAVEN?
“Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him”.
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved”.
Anyone who takes the bold step as outlined in the scripture above, by confessing Jesus and believing him in his heart, becomes a citizen of heaven and a candidate as well.
God created Heaven for himself and his children.
Friends, it is not enough to know about heaven, nor be a valid candidate for it.
God wants you to populate heaven and depopulate hell by preaching the gospel.
Are you telling others about the salvation you have been freely given?
I pray for you the grace to spread the good news in and out of season in Jesus Name.
Remember, you are not a biological accident, but a creature of destiny.
– Pastor Solomon Aroboto.